Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello stranger!

Hi!

Last time I posted, I said I'd be writing regularly. But that was over a month ago. Oops. In the meantime, here's what I've been up to:1) School. That's a photo of life at Anderson. In January. Bet you want to move to LA now too, don't you?

2) Skiing. I had a weekend with friends up at Mammoth, which was awesome. Snow was pouring out of the sky, which made it hard to see, but much fun to ski. Or in my case, snowboard a few turns, fall, get stuck, dig the end of my board out of the massive drift I had impaled myself on, get up, brush myself off, snowboard a few turns, fall...

3) Family. I went to visit my sister and her family in NYC. I was really there to recruit, but I didn't manage to make any of the meetings I'd set up stick, so instead I hung out with the Adelson-Bhallas, went to a Kings of Leon concert (my first at Madison Square Garden), and caught up with old friends.
Did I mention how cute my niece and nephew are?

4) More school. In which we dress up and act like fools, much of the time. And also do work. Which is why I'm going to sign off now. I promise to be better this time. Especially since I've got two trips in the works - 1 to Nicaragua and 1 to Vietnam. Back to back. We'll see if I ever want to get on an airplane again.

No comments: