Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet sorrow

cat

I'm in limbo right now. Chilling in SF, except I really haven't been chilling at all. I've been running around like a crazy person. Mostly I've been working at Castle In The Air
and then catching up with friends. I need to do all sorts of stuff like buy a backpack, and book a room in Fiji, but I've gotten so sad about leaving that I haven't dealt with any of it. I did manage to change my address with everyone I could possibly imagine would need my address. Unfortunately, I missed Netflix on the first go around. Those people are way too efficient. Ironic because I finally got my act together to send back the movies I've had since May 2007. (Remember, I promised this wouldn't be a blog about how much I have my life together.) I think this down time before the trip was a bad idea. It's left me with far too much time to wonder: whose idea was this anyway?

No comments: