Thursday, October 2, 2008

And she's off, part deux

I haven't been posting much lately. Mostly because I haven't been doing much besides going to school. And I just can't find anything particularly interesting in that. Although to give a brief update, my final schedule now looks like this:
Monday - Marketing Strategy
Tuesday - Financial Statement Analysis
Wednesday - Business Ethics for 6 weeks, then Corporate Social Responsibility for 6 weeks
Thursday - Strategies for Growth

They're all pretty good classes, except when the Ethics prof starts lecturing. That's when I go back to sleep.

I have been having fun with Google Maps, so here's a link to a map of my life in Sydney. Not surprisingly you'll see many of the highlighted locations are restaurants I want to try. Check back for reviews.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=118183036205454805883.000457ac1b773dd35529d&ll=-33.857159,151.224747&spn=0.035781,0.076904&t=h&z=14


The exciting news is I'm headed to Tasmania today (I know, way to bury the lead). I'm going with 8 others from AGSM - 7 exchange and an awesome guy from Perth, who will hopefully keep us all from running off the road as we try to drive on the wrong side. I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have, so I'll start with another map of our itinerary.

View Larger Map

And here's a link to some photos of one of the waterfalls we're hoping to see. I'm including it as inspiration.
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/1414075

No comments: